Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Favourite Food

I have lots of favourite foods which I love to see on my dining table for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favourite foods are chicken chop, fish and chips, yong tau foo, fast food, sashimi and minced pork noodles. Listing all the food which I like, cause me now to salivate but only one food cause me to fall in love the first day I ate it and now, I drooling with fast speed.

Hainanese chicken rice is a dish of Chinese origin most commonly associated with Malaysian cuisine or Singaporean cuisine, although it is also commonly sold in neighbouring Thailand, and found in Hainan, China itself.

Why do I love it?

Firstly, the Hainanese chicken rice’s aroma is inviting and mouth watering. You will be salivating the whole time. Next, the look of the chicken rice is so tempting that you will be purchasing like many packets of the chicken rice to have for dinner. Thirdly, the chicken is rather tender and also juicy which is why I love chicken rice. Next, I can hear the chicken rice saying “Come have me for dinner, you will be addicted” I heard these words when I tried my first plate of chicken rice.

I will give a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars. I especially love the chicken rice sold at the Bishan kopitiam near my house. Finish reading my blog? Let’s head for the chicken rice shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment