Friday, January 9, 2009

My first week at Hwa Chong

What a week at Hwa Chong! First week and can already feeling the pressure! Clever students all around you and every one have an equal chance of being better than you! You can somehow be last in secondary school, even though you are first in primary school. Now more subjects like History and Geography and even CCA practise are normally twice or thrice a week! Wow, can you feel the pressure?


Met my teachers like Mrs Raj, Ms Wun, Mr Tan, Mr Lim, Mr Yong and many more. Compare the number of teachers in your class and in Primary school. See another difference? Assignments on Internet are ten times more than Primary school. Despite the comments I made eariler were mostly on the bad side, there are also good comments. There are longer recess, more freedom and especially starting new friendships again. Now from an inmature child to a more matured adult. Let's look forward to 2009!

3 comments:

  1. Link me at chanzx.blogspot.com
    zhi xian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link me at gerald-school.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too feel very pressured. You are not alone. I feel i am holding more responsibilities

    ReplyDelete